Who should consider a private tour?
Enjoy the lively sights, sounds and island flavors of St. Thomas on a private, intimate tour. We offer tours that are memorable and special. Whether you are a large family on vacation looking for something intimate and fun, or a corporation looking for a great ice breaker prior to a business conference…consider us!
Flavors Food Tours has successfully worked with travel agents and large vendors, such as CNN, Sodexho Marriott, Pfizer, GE Money and more.
Private group tours with Flavors of St. Thomas Food Tours make the perfect event for:
- Corporate events
- Anniversaries & birthdays
- Adventurous travelers
- Pre/post cruise excursions
- Team-building / morale events
- Family outings
- Birthday Parties
- Wedding Party Gifts
- Cooking/culinary clubs
- New employee / intern socials
- Out of town guests
- Field trips
- Wedding weekend activity
- Bachelor / Bachelorette parties
- Bridal showers
- Work Socials/ice breakers
- Bridal and Baby showers
- Networking groups
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- Flavors of St. Thomas and Private Group Tour Organizer will agree on all logistical information prior to the tour date. We take care to ensure every part of your private food tour experience runs smoothly so Flavors has a difficult time with last minute changes and alterations to agreed upon logistics. Make sure to express your needs and possible logistical challenges upfront.
- Our private food tours are at least 2.5 hours in length but can be tailored to your needs. Please fill out our private tour form so we can customize something unique to your group or we can provide the general tour experience but with just the members of your private group.
- If you have a large group we can come up with creative solutions to serve your full group while still maintaining a boutique and intimate feel. Let’s start planning now!
- Flavors of St. Thomas has successfully worked around a number of dietary needs and restrictions (vegetarian, gluten allergies, etc), so please ask if we can accommodate yours. It will be difficult to accommodate them unless we are notified in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- Private Group Food Tours, like our Public Tours, are held rain or shine
- Private tours include all food, drink and restaurant/bartender gratuities
Pricing and Reservations
- Private group tour tickets are sold on a tiered basis. Please fill out the form to the right, indicating group number and we’ll send you the price breakdown. All taxes, ticketing fees and guide gratuity will be included in the price per person so it is “one and done!” Keeping it simple for your group.
- No refunds are given for no-shows or last minute cancellations.
- Final headcount is due at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, Private Group Tours are NON-REFUNDABLE. (In extenuating circumstances a conversion from purchase to a non-expiring, transferable gift card in the same value as the private tour can be made). If Flavors of St. Thomas cancels your tour -due to weather, etc- we will try to reschedule. If we cannot, guests will receive a 100% refund.
Please see our FAQ section or email us if you have further questions. Flavors of St. Thomas Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer to answer all questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.